Master pieces of the classical guitar repertoire D07 to D09

The 3rd collection comprises the scores published by Jean-François Delcamp for levels D07 to D09, as well as transcriptions of all the lute works of Johann Sebastian Bach, the complete concert works of Francisco Tárrega, and the complete works of Miguel Llobet. Subscribe to the "020 Usergroup" for permission to download these scores for classical guitar.
Forum rules
Subscribe to the "020 Usergroup" for permission to download these scores for classical guitar.
Quique Castillo

Re: Master pieces of the classical guitar repertoire D07 to D09

Post by Quique Castillo » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:38 pm

This site is great, I'm eternally grateful for the scores I have gotten thanks to Delcamp and this site especially the Tarrega guitar Integral.

I've been trying to get the barcarola veneziana op19. no.6 transcribed to guitar by Tarrega. I've not been successful, I understand is not in the Integral and I'm still trying to find it.

If anyone can help it would be much appreciated, it's for my personal use and practice.

Thanks and nice day to everyone!

Quique

Quique Castillo

Post by Quique Castillo » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:14 pm

This is great!! Can't wait to enter the usergroup to be able to download this pdfs!!

Peace

Lockie

Post by Lockie » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:02 pm

Hi

Thanks for the Archive and I will have great fun looking for Bach Inventions for CG.

Regards

Lockie

Flawiler63

Post by Flawiler63 » Mon May 22, 2017 11:12 am

What a great forum! Unbelievable treasure trove for graded pieces, very clear fingerings and print. I am especially looking forward to the Tarrega collection. Though words can't express my gratitude, I will nevertheless say thanks a million.

Kirkland Gavin

Post by Kirkland Gavin » Tue May 23, 2017 4:27 am

:) Thank You Sir Delcamp for these awesome pages of music. I am unfamiliar with Telemann and Llobet I have heard of them somewhat. thank you for adding there music here. I find it funny how music is graded and what is considered tougher to play, or more intricate. I like the revised editions and fingerings by Mr. Delcamp very awesome thanks.

Lockie

Post by Lockie » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:46 pm

Hi Mr Delcamp

I downloaded the link,
carcassi_25etudes_opus_60___2014-06-01.pdf.
A while back and I have only now had time to play some the Étude's. As a lapsed sight reader even the opening Etude, it really, helped me to regain some level of competency after several bars.

My questions are as follows;

Did Carcassi write these Études with student's in mind?

Is it possible to get a version without fingering suggestions? If it was, it would make a wonderful exercise in finding a way around the guitar neck.

Thank you, and all cocerned, for all you're time and input.

Regards

Lockie

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Post by GeoffB » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:26 pm

Hi Lockie,

You probably won't get a reply here from Mr. Delcamp, firstly because he doesn't have the time available to keep up with all the threads on all four Delcamp forums, and secondly because his English is rather limited, but you're right that the pieces would have been written with students in mind. His previous work, opus 59, was a guitar teaching Method, and then this one was a collection of 25 studies covering the various techniques progressively from beginner to advanced level, so it acts as a follow up to the Method. There isn't a non-fingered Delcamp version available, and I don't know if there are any totally unfingered versions elsewhere, but if you go to this page, scroll down, and click on the link to "Matteo Carcassi, Op. 60. 25 Études mélodiques et progressives", you can see an early version held at the Swedish Music Library and with much less fingering than the Delcamp version.

Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

Lockie

Post by Lockie » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:07 pm

Dear Geoff

Many thanks for your promt response and my apology for not acknowledging sooner. This a fantastic collection of music and knowledge base. I will follow the suggested link.

Regards

Lockie

Return to “Scores for classical guitar - D07, D08, D09”