Master pieces of the classical guitar repertoire D07 to D09

The 3rd collection comprises the scores published by Jean-François Delcamp for levels D07 to D09, as well as transcriptions of all the lute works of Johann Sebastian Bach, the complete concert works of Francisco Tárrega, and the complete works of Miguel Llobet. Subscribe to the "020 Usergroup" for permission to download these scores for classical guitar.
Forum rules
Subscribe to the "020 Usergroup" for permission to download these scores for classical guitar.
Quique Castillo

Re: Master pieces of the classical guitar repertoire D07 to D09

Postby Quique Castillo » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:38 pm

This site is great, I'm eternally grateful for the scores I have gotten thanks to Delcamp and this site especially the Tarrega guitar Integral.

I've been trying to get the barcarola veneziana op19. no.6 transcribed to guitar by Tarrega. I've not been successful, I understand is not in the Integral and I'm still trying to find it.

If anyone can help it would be much appreciated, it's for my personal use and practice.

Thanks and nice day to everyone!

Quique

Quique Castillo

Postby Quique Castillo » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:14 pm

This is great!! Can't wait to enter the usergroup to be able to download this pdfs!!

Peace

Lockie

Postby Lockie » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:02 pm

Hi

Thanks for the Archive and I will have great fun looking for Bach Inventions for CG.

Regards

Lockie

Return to “Scores for classical guitar - D07, D08, D09”