Hello from Salisbury, England

Dawnpod

Hello from Salisbury, England

Post by Dawnpod » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:35 pm

I am looking forward exploring this interesting site. I am a relative beginner/ early intermediate player, taking lessons with a professional teacher here in Salisbury. I am currently working on the Theme from Love Story, arranged by Soren Madsen and a (for me) challenging piece by Barrios - el sueno de la munequita. For me playing is an escape, for relaxation and enjoyment.
With all good wishes to the group
Dawnpod

simonm

Re: Hello from Salisbury, England

Post by simonm » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:47 pm

Hi Dawnpod . Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to your participation on the forum.

But to start, please have a look at our welcome page viewtopic.php?f=28&t=36537 for more information about the forum and its rules.

Once you have posted a second message you will be able to access all the mp3 files and videos in our recording sections, all the members' scores and levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and post your own scores and recordings. After 20 posts you may subscribe to the 020 usergroup with associated membership privileges including access to the higher levels of sheet music in the library.

It is helpful if members include their location in their Profile - click on your username and edit. Quite likely that there are some members from the Salisbury area.

Cheers,

Simon

Dawnpod

Re: Hello from Salisbury, England

Post by Dawnpod » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:57 am

Dear Simon
Many thanks for the speedy response and the warm welcome. I look forward to participating in the forum.
Best wishes
Dawn

Return to “Introduce yourself”