Ciao...everybody!

dropbydrop

Ciao...everybody!

Post by dropbydrop » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:54 am

I'm Federico from Italy. I live in Vigonza, a little town near Venice and Padua.

I have been playing guitar as an endless beginner for twenty years in the past.
Afterwards I forsook this beautiful instrument. But life gives me others rewards: my wife and two lovely daughters.

Time goes on and chance introduced me to ukulele: it was love at first sight.
Now, after three years, I'm feeling I miss bass notes (all you know ukulele re-entrant tuning).

So it's time for the first love: classical guitar! And I'm sure I'll be an endless beginner again!!!
I haven't the opportunity to attend a teacher, so your community is the best for me to share opinions and questions.

I look forward to participating in this forum.

Federico
don't worry about how long it's going to take you,
just enjoy the journey [by goodtone]
this is the gift [by me]

Erik Zurcher

Re: Ciao...everybody!

Post by Erik Zurcher » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:27 am

Hello Federico and welcome to Delcamp forum! Enjoy yourself and see you around!

To learn more about this forum and its rules, please have a look at our welcome page

You already have access to all the mp3 files and videos in our recording sections, and to all members' scores. Once you have made 2 posts, you should subscribe to the 002 group which gives you access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also enables you to post your own scores and recordings.

After you have posted 20 messages, you will be able to subscribe to the 020 group, which will allow you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. Bear in mind that the quality of your messages is taken into account by the Moderators when approving an application. Messages which are too similar, or without interest will not be counted.

To subscribe to the 002 or 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- We advise members to add their location in their profile. To add your location, click on your Username (top right of the page, select User Control Panel, then on the "Profile" tab, and then type your town and state or country, or even just your country, into the field next to "Location:"
Reedition Domingo Esteso by Conde Hermanos 2004; Kenny Hill, model Barcelona 2001
"While you try to master classical guitar, prepare for a slave's life: the guitar will forever be your master and you its slave".

Rick Hutt

Post by Rick Hutt » Mon May 02, 2016 4:25 pm

Benevenuto, Federico. I've been a beginner since 1973. A never ending and always beginning journey!
2010 Pimentel & Sons Concert Grand
1970 Taurus (Barcelona)
2009 Ramundi flamenco blanca
1962 Martin 0-16
2000 Martin 000-18
1963 Epiphone 12 Str

bear

Post by bear » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:37 pm

Ciao Federico,
I just noticed your post. A belated welcome to the forum. My wife and I passed by Vigonza. on our way to Venice, a few years ago. Her family is from Abruzzo. You are not far from the Luthier who made my favorite guitar, Michele Della Giustina.
Again, welcome.
bear
2013 Jeff Medlin '37 Hauser 640mm sp
2006 Michele Della Giustina Concert 10 string 650mm ce
2005 Jose Ramirez 4E 650mm ce
2005 Manuel Rodriguez Model C3F 650mm sp
2003 Manuel Rodriguez Model D 650mm ce

ashworth

Post by ashworth » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:46 pm

Welcome Federico! I am a beginner/early intermediate player going on about...oh, let's see... 46 years now. :lol: Glad to have you here!
- Donnie

spanishguitarmusic

Post by spanishguitarmusic » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:40 am

Ciao Federico, Benevenuto!

robert e

Post by robert e » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:55 am

Welcome, Federico! I'm sure you will find more than a few of us here in a similar situation with their guitar studies.

Return to “Introduce yourself”