Hello from Cape Town

MorneZaayman

Hello from Cape Town

Post by MorneZaayman » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:12 pm

Hi all.
My name is Morné - aka Captonius. I live in Cape Town, South Africa.

I started classical guitar last year February, while I was still living in Korea. I have since come back to Cape Town and I have just found a teacher so I can continue learning.

I play flute and violin as well but since starting guitar, I have fallen in love with it and I don't play the others much these days.
I speak English, Afrikaans, French and some Korean. I lived in Korea for almost 7 years where I taught English.

Nice to meet you all.

Take care,
Captonius.

Marko Räsänen

Re: Hello from Cape Town

Post by Marko Räsänen » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:45 pm

Hello Captonius, and welcome to Delcamp forum!

To learn more about this forum and its rules, please have a look at our welcome page

You have access to all the mp3 files and videos in our recording sections, and to all members' scores. After having made two posts you're also able to subscribe to the 002 group which gives you access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also enables you to post your own scores and recordings. After you have posted 20 messages, you will be able to subscribe to the 020 group, which will allow you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores.

To subscribe to the 002 or 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

Also please consider adding your location into your profile.

Enjoy the forum and its discussions!
Alhambra 4P spruce
Almansa 457 cedar
Cordoba C12 spruce

Cephas

Post by Cephas » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:48 pm

Hi fellow countryman. Might one enquire what region your instructor is and whether he would be willing to undertake another student? Please glance over my intro, if you please?

Regards,
Peter
If not now, when? And if not with all your might, how?

Steve Toscano
Luthier

Post by Steve Toscano » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:10 pm

Welcome Captonius

Return to “Introduce yourself”