1) Do you play guitar? Are you a lover of guitar music, but don't play yourself? Are you a Luthier?
Yes! I am currently the Junior Fellow of Classical Guitar at the Guildhall School
2) How long have you played? What is your experience? How old (young) were you when you started? Or did you just start last week?
I have been playing for 24 years
3) Do you take lessons? Or are you self-taught? Are you a teacher of Classical Guitar?
4) Did you start with another type of guitar or musical instrument, and then discover the Classical Guitar?
I began with the recorder and the cello in school, but the guitar was my only true love as a young person.
5) What type of music are you particularly interested in? What pieces are you currently working on?
I am particularly interested in Bach--it's a research interest of mine, and my latest project (in which I hope to make a new recording of suites BWV1006a and BWV 996) is here http://kck.st/2f2oUzh
6) Do you have a large gap in your life when you stopped playing the guitar?
It definitely doesn't count as a large gap, but I have been doing more and more conducting over the past five years (which has definitely improved my guitar playing!) even though I don't often practice when I am doing this kind of project.
7) And so on! Anything that you wish to share with us will be much appreciated.
I would love to start posting guitar-related videos on youtube, but wonder what would be interesting? I'm at the very end of my connection with music school (so could do something related to that) or interviews with other artists, or musical clips, or technique? What would you want to watch?
Also I wonder if anyone knows of a nice arrangement of the accompaniment part of Summertime for classical guitar?
All my best and very happy to be here!