I'm happy to make your acquaintance.

troxelj

I'm happy to make your acquaintance.

Postby troxelj » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:42 am

Hello everybody, my name is Jeff Troxel and I am happy to make your acquaintance. I am delighted to be part of this group of musicians, teachers, students, and classical guitar lovers. I look forward to learning from you and sharing what I know as well.

oski79

Re: I'm happy to make your acquaintance.

Postby oski79 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:17 am

Welcome to Delcamp!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to read this page for a good rundown on how the forum works, rules, history, etc. You have found a great source of classical guitar knowledge, as we have a wide assortment of members, from beginners to performing artists, with a number of fine teachers, historians, and luthiers too. So feel free to ask any questions you might have, but consider using the search function first, as many topics have already been discussed at length.

If you participate in other online forums, you might notice that things can get pretty heated at times. Delcamp takes great strides to avoid that. Here is what Mssr. Delcamp himself has to offer on that.

It is important to note that there is a requirement to post an average of once a month. Members not meeting this standard may have their memberships terminated.

Adding your location to your profile is a nice touch. Many of us have made new friends from doing just that.

Again, welcome to the forum!

Regards,

oski79
"Before Elvis, there was nothing." --John Lennon

alaudacorax

Re: I'm happy to make your acquaintance.

Postby alaudacorax » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:40 am

Welcome to the forum, troxelj!

Return to “Introduce yourself”