Greetings from London

sosa6string

Greetings from London

Postby sosa6string » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:57 am

Greetings classical guitar delcamp from London.
Im Carlos, born in spain, grew up in Italy, with some time in Australia, lived in Brazil and Chile, and the then the big apple. With some shhort stints along the way in other countries.
Now retired and settled in London.

Lifelong classical and occasional flamenco player.
I originally started playing the lute as a teenager before migrating to the guitar. Spent a few years on the violin and cello, but as always I come back to the guitar. :D

Carl
Currently own:
Fritz Ober 2006 - Spruce/RW
Daniel Friederich 1967 - Spruce
Jim Redgate Wave DT 2011
Cordoba Master Series Hauser - Spruce
Graham Caldersmith Concert
Marcelo Barbero 1961

My wife thinks I have enough......... :S

James Lister
Moderator & Luthier
Moderator & Luthier

Re: Greetings from London

Postby James Lister » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:59 am

Hi Carl,

Welcome to Delcamp!

Please feel free to join in with existing discussions, or to start your own topic. The members here are very friendly and supportive, and if you need any extra help, you can ask one of the moderators (usernames shown in green, except mine, which is purple, as I'm also a luthier).

To learn more about this forum and its rules, please follow this link: Our welcome page

You already have access to all members' scores and recordings. After your second message has been approved, you will have access to the first 3 levels of the Delcamp score collections. When you have posted 20 messages, you will be able to subscribe to the 020 group, which will allow you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit.

We recommend that members add their location in their profile - to do so just click on your name at the top right of the page, select "User Control Panel", then on the "Profile" tab, and enter your town/region/country in the "Location" field.

Enjoy the forum!

James
James Lister, luthier, Sheffield UK

sosa6string

Re: Greetings from London

Postby sosa6string » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:00 am

Thank You James. I'll go and fill out my profile now. :)
Currently own:
Fritz Ober 2006 - Spruce/RW
Daniel Friederich 1967 - Spruce
Jim Redgate Wave DT 2011
Cordoba Master Series Hauser - Spruce
Graham Caldersmith Concert
Marcelo Barbero 1961

My wife thinks I have enough......... :S

Return to “Introduce yourself”