Greetings from Stockholm

Joakim2017

Greetings from Stockholm

Post by Joakim2017 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:00 am

Hi everybody!

It´s very nice to be a member of this forum. My name is Joakim Lundström. I´m Classical trained guitarist and live in Stockholm, Sweden were I work as a guitarist. I play all sorts of music in many different genres. Mostly I play chamber music and I love to play the classical repertoire but I also enjoy to play new music. As a freelance I also play electric guitar, mandolin and banjo, mainly in Symphony orchestras.
I also give guitar lessons in every level, masterclasses and lectures.
Please contact me if you are in Stockholm. Drinking coffee is also a thing I like to do.

All the best!

/Joakim

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Re: Greetings from Stockholm

Post by GeoffB » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:35 am

Hi Joakim,

Welcome to the forum! Good to have you with us. I'm sure you'll find plenty to interest you here and likewise will have plenty to contribute to our discussions. Please have a look at this page for some useful information to get you started, including links to the rules and helpfiles. You now have access to all members' scores and recordings, as well as the first 3 levels of the Delcamp score collections. After you have posted 20 messages, you can apply for the 020 group, which will give you access to the remaining levels. Just ask if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you around!

Best wishes,
Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

Return to “Introduce yourself”