Hello from Malaysia!!!

YenVoonChin
Student of the online lessons

Hello from Malaysia!!!

Postby YenVoonChin » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:41 pm

Hello All!
Hope is not too late to wish everyone Happy New Year!

My name is YenVoon Chin, from Malaysia. 30yo now.

I started to learn playing classical guitar during college, back year in 2011. The lesson was free because it was given by a religion member, in a group (just like this site). He was a great classical guitar player, I can still remember he played "What a Wonderful World" solo, in one of the religion gathering with hundreds of member. It's so wonderful! Everyone was so enjoy listening to his play! My favorite classical piece that I can play well is Romance de Amor. I played to my girlfriend and now is my wife :lol: 8)
I was then learn guitar as amateur after graduate until now.

Lately, I just bought a new full solid guitar - Cxrdxba C10. :D I wish to pursue further in Classical Guitar as 2017 new year resolution.
I found this site when I was surveying for my new guitar :D This site is so great, I wish I could know it earlier...

That's all & Thanks :merci:
2010 Yamaha C-40
2017 Cordoba C10

Vito Simplicio
Composer & Moderator
Composer & Moderator

Re: Hello from Malaysia!!!

Postby Vito Simplicio » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:23 pm

Hello YenVoonChin,

Welcome and a Happy New Year to you, sir!

YenVoonChin wrote: This site is so great, I wish I could know it earlier...

It's never too late, my friend so enjoy. :guitare:

To get a complete understanding of this forum including links to the rules and help files, it is highly recommended that you take a look at :arrow: New member greeting page. Once you have posted 2 messages, you can subscribe to the 002 group, which will give you access to the first 3 levels of the Delcamp score collections. After you have posted 20 messages, you can apply for the 020 group, which will give you access to the remaining levels.

On another note, it's interesting and helpful to know where our members live so  please consider adding  your location by going to your username link at the top right corner and clicking on “User Control Panel.”

:merci: and enjoy your time with us.

Vito
( vitO )===:::

Oberg (2008)
Takamine C136S (1977)

Classical Guitar Forum

Return to “Introduce yourself”