Looking for a Used Pavan TP-30 or TP-30-64 Spruce from Arizona

Shaun

Looking for a Used Pavan TP-30 or TP-30-64 Spruce from Arizona

Postby Shaun » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:19 pm

Hi,

I'm creating this account due to difficulty finding a used TP-30 or TP-30-64 Spruce top. I stumbled upon this website and figured it may be worthwhile not only in finding one but in the future since there looks to be many resources here.

The intro questions:

1) Do you play guitar? Are you a lover of guitar music, but don't play yourself? Are you a Luthier?

I play guitar. I am not a Luthier.

2) How long have you played? What is your experience? How old (young) were you when you started? Or did you just start last week?

I've played for about 13 years and I'm just starting classical (I've been beginner-intermediate for a couple years).

3) Do you take lessons? Or are you self-taught? Are you a teacher of Classical Guitar?

I took lessons initially for a couple years and then was self-taught while I was in school for another discipline. I'm currently taking lessons again.

4) Did you start with another type of guitar or musical instrument, and then discover the Classical Guitar?

I started playing piano when I was probably 7-9 (I stopped playing sometime before I started violin), violin in 5th grade, then percussion in 6th to about 11th, drums 9th-11th and guitar from 10th grade to now. I currently only play guitar.

5) What type of music are you particularly interested in? What pieces are you currently working on?

I don't have any real specific interest. Right now I'm just playing pieces that sound good to me that I have the ability to play half-way decently. I'm currently working through the 2nd-3rd book of the Sagreras lessons and on an exert from Suite pour Tatyana called Artpeggio.

6) Do you have a large gap in your life when you stopped playing the guitar?

Nope.

7) And so on! Anything that you wish to share with us will be much appreciated.

Not much, other then I currently am learning on a Martin 000-16GT (steel string small body) and would like to find a good intermediate guitar in the 1k to mid 1k range. Right now I'm looking at a used Pavan TP-30 or TP-30-64 with a Spruce top but if I don't find one I may swing for a new one if I have to in a few months.

Cheers,
Shaun
Last edited by Shaun on Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Erik Zurcher

Re: Looking for a Used Pavan TP-30 or TP-30-64 Spruce from Arizona

Postby Erik Zurcher » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:00 pm

Hello Shaun and welcome to Delcamp forum! Enjoy yourself and see you around!

To learn more about this forum and its rules, please have a look at our welcome page

You already have access to all the mp3 files and videos in our recording sections, and to all members' scores. Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

After you have posted 20 messages, you will be able to subscribe to the 020 group, which will allow you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. Bear in mind that the quality of your messages is taken into account by the Moderators when approving an application. Messages which are too similar, or without interest will not be counted.

To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- We advise members to add their location in their profile. To add your location, click on your Username (top right of the page, select User Control Panel, then on the "Profile" tab, and then type your town and state or country, or even just your country, into the field next to "Location:"
Reedition Domingo Esteso by Conde Hermanos 2004; Kenny Hill, model Barcelona 2001
"While you try to master classical guitar, prepare for a slave's life: the guitar will forever be your master and you its slave".

Return to “Introduce yourself”