I'm back1

tapsa

I'm back1

Post by tapsa » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:30 pm

Hi all!

Being busy and not participating this forum a couple of years I had to subcribe again!

Well nothing has changed, I still love classical guitar music and try to have time to play also myself. Time has passed and I think it's too late to even think to be the best player in the world myself :wink: But I enjoy very much of listening good players to play. So not going to critize anybody in this forum, just going to encourage. So forgive me if I have said something critical of someone in the past. All is said just to push up you to be even better player, in the level you can achive!

So some words to new members that don't know me. I'm married and living in Helsinki Finland. Playing almost all my life the guitar. First was inspired by Beatles, then by Segovia and classical guitar music. I never forgot when being just a young boy and playing Sor, Aguado etc. the feeling and enthusiasm! Afterwards played also some of the most difficult pieces but never came a concert guitarist myself :chaud: I had liked to but choosed different. Feeling sometimes sorry for that. Of course thinking that I had had so much to give to listeners :wink: So all the best to all! I try to ride this trail once again! You will hear of me!

-tapsa-

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Re: I'm back1

Post by GeoffB » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:53 pm

Hi Tapsa,

Welcome back, and thanks for that excellent re-introduction! There may have been a few small changes in how the forum works since you were here last, so please have a look at this page for an update, including links to the rules and helpfiles. You now have access to all members' scores and recordings. After your second message has been approved, you will have access to the first 3 levels of the Delcamp score collections. After you have posted 20 messages, you can apply for the 020 group, which will give you access to the remaining levels. Just ask if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you around!

Best wishes,
Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

Luuttuaja

Re: I'm back1

Post by Luuttuaja » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:49 am

Hello Tapsa and welcome back. Nice to see Helsinki people here!

Return to “Introduce yourself”