Hi

Bea

Hi

Post by Bea » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:01 am

Hi my name is Beatriz Martin, from Toronto, I was here taking lessons a year or more ago, I took up to level 3. I didn't visit the website for many months and I tried to login but I couldn't. If my account is still active you can blend it with this account or create this new one, I am not sure how it works. But I am back to the website and would like to use it regularly. Thank you in advance for your help.

George Crocket

Re: Hi

Post by George Crocket » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:04 am

Hi Bea. Welcome back. I am sorry to say that your old account was deleted because of inactivity. There is no way to merge accounts, so you have to start from scratch again. To keep your account open you need to post at least an average of one message per month of membership and log in at least once a year.

Check out our welcome page ro see if there have been any changes in the forum and its rules since your last visit. To access all the mp3 files and videos in our recording sections, all the members' scores and levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and post your own scores and recordings, you need to post a second message. After 20 posts you may subscribe to the 020 usergroup with associated membership privileges including access to the higher levels of sheet music in Delcamp's library (see here). If you want to go back to the lessons you can remind yourself of the conditions here.

It is helpful if members include their location in their Profile - click on your username and edit.

See you around.
George
2010 Stephen Eden spruce/cocobolo classical guitar
2012 Stephen Eden cedar/IRW classical guitar

Bea

Post by Bea » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:39 am

Thanks so much for the welcome George! I look forward to enjoy delcamp again!

Rick Beauregard
Student of the online lessons

Post by Rick Beauregard » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:02 pm

Welcome back Bea!
All this time I thought I was making music; it was making me.
2015 Steve Ganz "Solidarity"
1980 Dauphin D30
1962 Fender pre-CBS P-Bass
National Triolian Uke ca.1930
Almost as many fly rods as guitars
_/) _/)
_/)

Kurt Penner

Post by Kurt Penner » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:08 pm

Bea,

Welcome from Winnipeg.

Kp

Jack Douglas

Post by Jack Douglas » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm

Hi Bea, Welcome and thanks again for your comments on my post. What instrument do you play and what music are you currently studying?
Jack
Hauser III 2014!

Bea

Post by Bea » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:33 am

Rick Beauregard wrote:Welcome back Bea!
thanks Rick for the message
Kurt Penner wrote:Bea, Welcome from Winnipeg. Kp
thanks for the welcome Kp
Jack Douglas wrote:Hi Bea, Welcome and thanks again for your comments on my post. What instrument do you play and what music are you currently studying? Jack
you are welcome Jack!, I ve been learning cg, I did level 1, 2, 3 with Delcamp, now I am reviewing these levels on my own.

Jack Douglas

Post by Jack Douglas » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:04 am

That's great, Bea! I'm in the midst of 're-inventing the golf swing' so to speak. I had developed many bad habits and I'm working diligently to smooth out the swing!!
Have a good day.
Jack
Hauser III 2014!

Return to “Introduce yourself”