Greetings From Dallas, Oregon

ADeanS

Greetings From Dallas, Oregon

Postby ADeanS » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:17 am

Well, I used to be active in Delcamp but have dropped for out some time. I love to listen to accessible classical guitar and I remember how inspiring listening to the posts here was for me in the past. I took up guitar 11 years ago at age 60 and now my arthritic fingers complain at me when I play. But I'll keep at it until I simple can't play any more. I took lessons seriously at the beginning but haven't done so in the recent years. I do get frustrated at my progress with my old fingers nevertheless I still enjoy the sound I make.

I hope to post some of my efforts on the forum again. I remember how nice everyone was to me with my beginner efforts. When I quit playing I was working on For Op 60 No 16, so that's where I'm starting again. I went back and brushed off some easier pieces to regain my confidence before concentrating on Op 60 No 16. I hope to get a couple of those pieces to a point where I feel comfortable posting them here.

George Crocket

Re: Greetings From Dallas, Oregon

Postby George Crocket » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:56 am

Hi ADeanS. Welcome back. To maintain your membership you need only post an average of one message per month of membership and log in formally at least once a year.
Please have a look at our welcome page to see changes in the forum and its rules since you were last here.

You have to start from scratch I am afraid. So once you have posted a second message you will be able to access all the mp3 files and videos in our recording sections, all the members' scores and levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and post your own scores and recordings. After 20 posts you may subscribe to the 020 usergroup with associated membership privileges including access to the higher levels of sheet music in Delcamp's library (see here).

It is helpful if members include their location in their Profile - click on your username and edit.

I hope you can post some of your recordings soon. :casque:
George
2010 Stephen Eden spruce/cocobolo classical guitar
2012 Stephen Eden cedar/IRW classical guitar

Luuttuaja

Re: Greetings From Dallas, Oregon

Postby Luuttuaja » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:33 pm

Hello and welcome back!

Return to “Introduce yourself”