From Atlanta- need information please Dresden Thames 13 string guitar

lancer75

From Atlanta- need information please Dresden Thames 13 string guitar

Postby lancer75 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:23 pm

I am hoping someone can help me. I inherited a 13 string Dresden Guitar for my son. He is a pretty good musician but he was not interested in this guitar and he said it was too complicated to even learn? I don't know what to do about it now and mainly now when I google this guitar it appears to be very expensive.

Please, any advice you could give me would be greatly appreciated. The guitar is in excellent shape. My husband just had new strings put on it and that was $250.00. Michael Thames label is inside the guitar with the number 720.

Thanks again for taking a look at this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

George Crocket

Re: From Atlanta- need information please Dresden Thames 13 string guitar

Postby George Crocket » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:26 pm

Hello lancer75. Welcome to the forum. You should look at our welcome page for more information about the forum and its rules. In particular you need to be aware about our rules inhibiting the advertising of guitars for sale.

Once you have posted a second message you will be able to access all the mp3 files and videos in our recording sections, amongst other things. After 20 posts you may subscribe to the 020 usergroup with associated membership privileges (see here). Membership of the 020 usergroup is an important landmark when it comes to advertising. It may be helpful for you to know that we have set aside a part of the forum for Advice on buying, selling or valuing a guitar. You may get more response to a message there than here.

It is helpful if members include their location in their Profile - click on your username and edit.

Good luck.
George
2010 Stephen Eden spruce/cocobolo classical guitar
2012 Stephen Eden cedar/IRW classical guitar

Return to “Introduce yourself”