Hello everybody great to meet you ))

snytol

Hello everybody great to meet you ))

Post by snytol » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:35 pm

Hello,
I am 28 ,at age 14 I got my first guitar but after learning 5 chords I stopped :)
And now I decided to learn more after I saw some performance of Roland Dyens on youtube.
I don't know to read notes so I looked for tabs and found this site, hope to find here great classic tabs :)
thanks,
Tanya

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Re: Hello everybody great to meet you ))

Post by GeoffB » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:43 am

Hello Tanya,

Welcome to the forum! You'll find some tabs here, but not all that many compared to the wealth of scores in standard notation. It really is worth learning to read notes if you can, as it will open up so much more music to you, and you'll find the Delcamp score collections ideal practice material, since they are usefully graded by difficulty, starting from extremely easy in level D01.

Anyway please have a look at this page for some useful information to get you started on the forum, including links to the rules and helpfiles. You now have access to all members' scores and recordings. After your second message has been approved, you will have access to the first 3 levels of the Delcamp score collections. After you have posted 20 messages, you can apply for the 020 group, which will give you access to the remaining levels. Just ask if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you around!

Best wishes,
Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

spanishguitarmusic

Post by spanishguitarmusic » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:44 am

Hello and welcome! You'll love this forum, so much information and very nice helpful people!

snytol

Post by snytol » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:09 pm

Thank you Geoff!
Yes I think it's good time to learn read notes )

snytol

Post by snytol » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:10 pm

Thank you spanishguitarmusic , I love it already :)

Return to “Introduce yourself”