Introduction

dancurilla

Introduction

Postby dancurilla » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:07 am

Hello from Plattsburgh New York. I recently purchased an Amalio Burger guitarrero and am interested in studying the classical method. By the looks of the website I have a lot to study. I will get started now.. Thankyou for the opportunity of using this website.

Dan

oski79

Re: Introduction

Postby oski79 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:17 am

Welcome to Delcamp, Dan!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to read this page for a good rundown on how the forum works, rules, history, etc. You have found a great source of classical guitar knowledge, as we have a wide assortment of members, from beginners to performing artists, with a number of fine teachers, historians, and luthiers too. So feel free to ask any questions you might have, but consider using the search function first, as many topics have already been discussed at length.

If you participate in other online forums, you might notice that things can get pretty heated at times. Delcamp takes great strides to avoid that. Here is what Mssr. Delcamp himself has to offer on that.

It is important to note that there is a requirement to post an average of once a month. Members not meeting this standard may have their memberships terminated.

Adding your location to your profile is a nice touch. Many of us have made new friends from doing just that.

Again, welcome to the forum!

Regards,

oski79
“People may say I can’t sing, but no one can ever say I didn’t sing.” --Florence Foster Jenkins

KeMe

Postby KeMe » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:50 pm

Hello Dan,
Welcome to the Delcamp Forum and the world of classical guitar. It’s wonderful that you found us and have joined with our community of classical guitarists.:discussion:
Our members are very friendly so please feel free to join any discussions that are of interest to you and to start new ones.
We have a wealth of knowledge within our members who are always very happy to help answer any questions that you may have.
I’m glad that you are here and I look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Kay :sorride:
Music touches the heart, but playing classical guitar can lift your heart and enrich your life.

Luuttuaja

Postby Luuttuaja » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:36 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Grooveman JS

Postby Grooveman JS » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:51 pm

Hi welcome welcome........just like a lot of us; you'll find that CGDelcamp is about the best forum for all things Classical Guitar. Enjoy & all the best with learning the instrument. :bravo: :bye:
Masaki Sakurai MA-RF
Antonio Picado Concierto DT

Return to “Introduce yourself”