Hello from Malaysia!

jooi

Hello from Malaysia!

Post by jooi » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:23 am

Hey hey everyone,

I'm Jason from Kuala Lumpur. Round about 20 years ago, was the last time I laid my hands on the guitar. Somehow the interest died. Odd enough, 6 months back, I picked up an ukulele and soon after, I asked myself "what have I been missing"? I absolutely love the tunes. So fast forward, 20 years later, I have a brand spanking new classical guitar waiting for me to re-learn. I hope the learning curve will not be that steep :D :D :D

Cheers,
J

George Crocket

Re: Hello from Malaysia!

Post by George Crocket » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:32 am

Hi jooi. Welcome to the Delcamp classical guitar forum. In 20 years the support offered via the internet for classical guitar has become immense. So there are lots of resources, not least the forum, to help you get back into it as quickly as possible. :chitarrista:

If you have not already done so, please have a look at our welcome page for more information about the forum and its rules. Once you have posted a second message you will be able to access all the mp3 files and videos in our recording sections, all the members' scores and levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and post your own scores and recordings. After 20 posts you may subscribe to the 020 usergroup with associated membership privileges including access to the higher levels of sheet music in Delcamp's library (see here).

It is helpful if members include their location in their Profile - click on your username and edit.

Have fun!
George
2010 Stephen Eden spruce/cocobolo classical guitar
2012 Stephen Eden cedar/IRW classical guitar

jooi

Post by jooi » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:43 am

Yeh, with the internet, almost everything's possible to learn at a fraction of time. Forums like this I'm sure will have the wealth of resources to get me kick started. I am so looking forward to get back on track!

Luuttuaja

Post by Luuttuaja » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:19 pm

Hello Jason and welcome to the forum!

rotary joint

Post by rotary joint » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:34 am

Glad you're here and welcome back to guitar!

Salvador

Post by Salvador » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:34 am

Welcome, with youtube it's more fun now to play classical guitar, there's also fingerstyle guitar and many others

Return to “Introduce yourself”