Hello from the Midwest

Doraemon

Hello from the Midwest

Post by Doraemon » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:36 pm

Hello,

I'm new here, but I used to like to lurk a lot. I'm 18 and this fall I'm going to be majoring in GuitarPerformance at a state university. I've been playing 3.5 years now. Nice to meet you!

Erik Zurcher

Re: Hello from the Midwest

Post by Erik Zurcher » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:49 pm

Hello Doraemon and welcome to Delcamp forum! Enjoy yourself and see you around!

To learn more about this forum and its rules, please have a look at our welcome page

You already have access to all the mp3 files and videos in our recording sections, and to all members' scores. Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

After you have posted 20 messages, you will be able to subscribe to the 020 group, which will allow you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. Bear in mind that the quality of your messages is taken into account by the Moderators when approving an application. Messages which are too similar, or without interest will not be counted.

To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- We advise members to add their location in their profile. To add your location, click on your Username (top right of the page, select User Control Panel, then on the "Profile" tab, and then type your town and state or country, or even just your country, into the field next to "Location:"
Reedition Domingo Esteso by Conde Hermanos 2004; Kenny Hill, model Barcelona 2001
"While you try to master classical guitar, prepare for a slave's life: the guitar will forever be your master and you its slave".

Luuttuaja

Re: Hello from the Midwest

Post by Luuttuaja » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:35 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Return to “Introduce yourself”