Hello from Charlotte North Carolina - USA

davidgolin7

Hello from Charlotte North Carolina - USA

Post by davidgolin7 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:07 am

Greetings Classical Guitar enthusiasts!!
I've been a long time player mainly from the Jazz world now delving into the beautiful compositional world of classical music. Right now i am taking lessons from a teacher who's teacher learnt from Segovia who in turn learnt from Jobim, I'm feeling very blessed to be a part of that line. So my intentions on this site are to get a thorough understanding on classical composition analysis and i heard i can get a lot of help here with that. I'm looking forward to being with you all on this journey!
Last edited by davidgolin7 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

oski79

Re: Hello from Charlotte North Carolina - USA

Post by oski79 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:20 am

Welcome to Delcamp!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to read this page for a good rundown on how the forum works, rules, history, etc. You have found a great source of classical guitar knowledge, as we have a wide assortment of members, from beginners to performing artists, with a number of fine teachers, historians, and luthiers too. So feel free to ask any questions you might have, but consider using the search function first, as many topics have already been discussed at length.

If you participate in other online forums, you might notice that things can get pretty heated at times. Delcamp takes great strides to avoid that. Here is what Mssr. Delcamp himself has to offer on that.

It is important to note that there is a requirement to post an average of once a month. Members not meeting this standard may have their memberships terminated.

Adding your location to your profile is a nice touch. Many of us have made new friends from doing just that.

Again, welcome to the forum!

Regards,

oski79
“People may say I can’t sing, but no one can ever say I didn’t sing.” --Florence Foster Jenkins

Luuttuaja

Re: Hello from Charlotte North Carolina - USA

Post by Luuttuaja » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:31 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Return to “Introduce yourself”