Hello From Raleigh NC

portalesman

Hello From Raleigh NC

Postby portalesman » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:20 am

I enjoy playing my Alvarez MC90 very much. I play almost every day. I just enjoy the freedom and challenge of music in general. I play music to enhance my life. I enjoy many aspects of this site. Cheers!!
Alvarez MC90

oski79

Re: Hello From Raleigh NC

Postby oski79 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:08 am

Welcome to Delcamp!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to read this page for a good rundown on how the forum works, rules, history, etc. You have found a great source of classical guitar knowledge, as we have a wide assortment of members, from beginners to performing artists, with a number of fine teachers, historians, and luthiers too. So feel free to ask any questions you might have, but consider using the search function first, as many topics have already been discussed at length.

If you participate in other online forums, you might notice that things can get pretty heated at times. Delcamp takes great strides to avoid that. Here is what Mssr. Delcamp himself has to offer on that.

It is important to note that there is a requirement to post an average of once a month. Members not meeting this standard may have their memberships terminated.

Adding your location to your profile is a nice touch. Many of us have made new friends from doing just that.

Again, welcome to the forum!

Regards,

oski79
"Before Elvis, there was nothing." --John Lennon

Luuttuaja

Re: Hello From Raleigh NC

Postby Luuttuaja » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:21 am

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Return to “Introduce yourself”