Hello (currently) from Joao Pessoa, PB BR

elidps

Hello (currently) from Joao Pessoa, PB BR

Post by elidps » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:47 pm

I am a beginner in classical guitar and looking to learn as much as possible and also very soon. I am a late starter and want to catch up on being able to have a good repertoire so I can play with confidence and skill to family and friends and for myself.
I am working on the pieces: Andantino by Carcassi and Cano, Waltz by Carulli, Preludio by Henrique Pinto, Alegretto e Andante Religioso by Carcassi.
Thank you for having a space where we can acquire knowledge and share.

George Crocket

Re: Hello (currently) from Joao Pessoa, PB BR

Post by George Crocket » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:52 am

Hello elidps. Welcome to the forum. It is easier to learn nowadays with numerous internet resources like ours. A good teacher is still the best bet, though.

If you have not already done so, please have a look at our welcome page for more information about the forum and its rules. Once you have posted a second message you will be able to access all the mp3 files and videos in our recording sections, all the members' scores and levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and post your own scores and recordings. After 20 posts you may subscribe to the 020 usergroup with associated membership privileges including access to the higher levels of sheet music in Delcamp's library (see here).

It is helpful if members include their location in their Profile - click on your username and edit.

See you around.
George
2010 Stephen Eden spruce/cocobolo classical guitar
2012 Stephen Eden cedar/IRW classical guitar

Luuttuaja

Post by Luuttuaja » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:25 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum! I'm learning a Carcassi Andantino at the moment too.

elidps

Post by elidps » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:39 pm

Thanks for the welcoming note.
I have read the forum rules and my only interest is to accept the teachings of experienced participants that I am sure will be available. Don’t have a personality of the mentioned “troll.”
My position is to make efficient contributions instead. However, I am a little concerned with the obligation to load some work as I do not now feel competent in the area of composition, or loading other’s work due to the intellectual rights. Also, feel uncomfortable to load insignificant information. I am a female adult student in a state school with two hours of theory and one hour of practice with an instructor per week. I am looking to complete my knowledge more efficiently while dividing my time with the daily obligations.
Hopefully, I will understand the ways of this forum to navigate, participate and contribute whatever I can.

George Crocket

Post by George Crocket » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:13 pm

I am sure your contributions to discussions will be welcome. That is really all we ask. Enjoy your visits.
George
2010 Stephen Eden spruce/cocobolo classical guitar
2012 Stephen Eden cedar/IRW classical guitar

portalesman

Post by portalesman » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:31 am

Glad you have joined!!
Alvarez MC90

Return to “Introduce yourself”