Hi guys. From China

Rrricado

Hi guys. From China

Postby Rrricado » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:12 am

:D :D :D
I am from China. Glad to be friends with you.

George Crocket

Re: Hi guys. From China

Postby George Crocket » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:57 am

Hi Rrricado. Welcome to the Delcamp classical guitar forum. Your post about tuners has been moved to our Luthiers forum - viewtopic.php?f=11&t=111468. Maybe you could tell us what you play now. and how you plan to use your 7 string.

But please be sure to have a look at our welcome page for more information about the forum and its rules. Since you have posted a second message you should be able to access all the mp3 files and videos in our recording sections, all the members' scores and levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and post your own scores and recordings. After 20 posts you may subscribe to the 020 usergroup with associated membership privileges including access to the higher levels of sheet music in Delcamp's library (see here).

It is helpful if members include their location in their Profile - click on your username and edit.

See you around.
George
2010 Stephen Eden spruce/cocobolo classical guitar
2012 Stephen Eden cedar/IRW classical guitar

Rrricado

Postby Rrricado » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:45 am

George Crocket wrote:Hi Rrricado. Welcome to the Delcamp classical guitar forum. Your post about tuners has been moved to our Luthiers forum - viewtopic.php?f=11&t=111468. Maybe you could tell us what you play now. and how you plan to use your 7 string.

But please be sure to have a look at our welcome page for more information about the forum and its rules. Since you have posted a second message you should be able to access all the mp3 files and videos in our recording sections, all the members' scores and levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and post your own scores and recordings. After 20 posts you may subscribe to the 020 usergroup with associated membership privileges including access to the higher levels of sheet music in Delcamp's library (see here).

It is helpful if members include their location in their Profile - click on your username and edit.

See you around.

:wink: thank you. I am sorry if my posting in a wrong forum has made some trouble.
I have been playing classical guitar for 4 years.
The guitar I use now is cedar top made by the same luthier I mention in the post about tuners.
And recently I decided to try a spruce top guitar. In addtional to that, I am also interested in 7-string guitar. So I deided to combine them--- a 7-string guitar of spruce top.

We have discussed about some details about the guitar and selected some matrials-- Madagascar Rosewood and German Spruce. And then the problem of tuner came. It is something still of the blue print. He said it may take 1 year to complete it. Still much left to do.

Luuttuaja

Postby Luuttuaja » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:24 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Return to “Introduce yourself”