Hello from Munich, Germany

joni0

Hello from Munich, Germany

Post by joni0 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:56 pm

I'm a beginner in classical guitar and just came across the forum while I was looking for some scores to begin with. I started playing guitar with 15 years, so I was already rather "old". :lol: Actually, guitar wasn't my first instrument. I played piano for 5 years before changing to guitar. :)
When learning guitar, I first was taught at a local musical school which focused more on more popular music. But now - after I moved due to studies - I got more interested in jazz and classical guitar, maybe also because I teach myself now and can exactly do what I want when I want to do it.
What might also be interesting is that I recently joined a band where we play a lot of different styles and mostly original stuff.
I think that's about all I can tell you about me. I'm glad I found the forum! :D

Greetings,
Jonathan

Erik Zurcher

Re: Hello from Munich, Germany

Post by Erik Zurcher » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:54 pm

Hello Jonathan and welcome to Delcamp forum! Enjoy yourself and see you around!

To learn more about this forum and its rules, please have a look at our welcome page

You already have access to all the mp3 files and videos in our recording sections, and to all members' scores. Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

After you have posted 20 messages, you will be able to subscribe to the 020 group, which will allow you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. Bear in mind that the quality of your messages is taken into account by the Moderators when approving an application. Messages which are too similar, or without interest will not be counted.

To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- We advise members to add their location in their profile. To add your location, click on your Username (top right of the page, select User Control Panel, then on the "Profile" tab, and then type your town and state or country, or even just your country, into the field next to "Location:"
Reedition Domingo Esteso by Conde Hermanos 2004; Kenny Hill, model Barcelona 2001
"While you try to master classical guitar, prepare for a slave's life: the guitar will forever be your master and you its slave".

Isabelle Frizac
Teacher

Post by Isabelle Frizac » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:38 pm

Grüßgott Jonathan!

:bye:
keep hope !
Bastien Burlot 2014" special anniversary" n°1, Pappalardo 1982, Antonio Ruiz Lopez 1974, and other instruments ...;-)

Luuttuaja

Post by Luuttuaja » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:54 pm

Hello Jonathan, welcome to the forum!

zupfgeiger

Post by zupfgeiger » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:17 am

Hallo Jonathan

Welcome to the forum. Munich is sooooo beautiful. My daughter is living there and I try to visit her as often as possible. Great guitar tradition too with some excellent luthiers running their workshops in the city.

Best
Michael
The secret of getting ahead is getting started (Mark Twain)

Tobias Braun, Santos copy, spruce/yew, 2017
Andrea Tacchi, Enrique Garcia model, Spruce/BRAZ, 2016
Giovanni Tacchi, Daniel Friederich copy, cedar/EIR, 2017
Alain Raifort, cedar/EIR, 2004

joni0

Post by joni0 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:32 pm

Thanks to you all for the nice reception! :)

Return to “Introduce yourself”