Greetings from Brisbane Australia

mikew63

Greetings from Brisbane Australia

Postby mikew63 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:16 pm

Hello there,

I'm very pleased to have found your forum ... rich with lots of material and a cheery and enthusiastic membership. It is always gratifying to find a community such as this willing to encourage new members.

I must confess that I am yet to formally begin my classical guitar journey. For many years I have been an avid listener to all the great guitar recordings; classical, jazz, and folk. At various times I have played steel string guitar and piano and now I have space and perspective in life to immerse myself in the classical guitar. I stumbled on this forum while on my search for my first instrument. Next steps are to actually buy one and get started with a willing and patient teacher.

thanks once again

Mike

Vito Simplicio
Composer & Moderator
Composer & Moderator

Re: Greetings from Brisbane Australia

Postby Vito Simplicio » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:35 pm

Hello Mike,

Welcome!

We are excited to hear that you stumbled onto this forum and are ready to start the CG journey. :okok: We are honored to be part of this journey.

To get a complete understanding of this forum including links to the rules and help files, it is highly recommended that you take a look at :arrow: New member greeting page. Once you have posted a second message you will be able to access all the mp3 files and videos in our recording sections, all the members' scores and levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and post your own scores and recordings. After you have posted 20 messages, you can apply for the 020 group, which will give you access to the remaining levels.

:merci: and enjoy your time with us.

Vito
( vitO )===:::

Oberg (2008)
Takamine C136S (1977)

Classical Guitar Forum

Luuttuaja

Postby Luuttuaja » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:50 pm

Hello Mike, welcome to the forum!

petermc61