I've just joined

Boomer

I've just joined

Postby Boomer » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:35 pm

Good day from Boomer on a sunny day in England. I have restarted reading and playing the guitars after about 20 years. I now have the time to study and enjoy this wonderful instrument. I've been playing for about five months regularly this time round. It's filled me with ambition and positive thoughts. Looking forward to the future with the guitars

George Crocket

Re: I've just joined

Postby George Crocket » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:58 pm

Good day Boomer. Welcome to the forum. It is good that you have come back to guitar, and that you have time for it.

If you have not already done so, please have a look at our welcome page for more information about the forum and its rules. Once you have posted a second message you will be able to access all the mp3 files and videos in our recording sections, all the members' scores and levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and post your own scores and recordings. After 20 posts you may subscribe to the 020 usergroup with associated membership privileges including access to the higher levels of sheet music in Delcamp's library (see here).

It is helpful if members include their location in their Profile - click on your username and edit.

Enjoy your visits.
George
2010 Stephen Eden spruce/cocobolo classical guitar
2012 Stephen Eden cedar/IRW classical guitar

DaveMoutrie
Student of the online lessons

Postby DaveMoutrie » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:15 pm

Hello Boomer, and welcome to the guiatar forum.

I had a similar experience to you, except in my case it was more like a break of 30 years. You will find a lot of good advice and experience here.

Have a look at the free online lessons. It really is an excellent way for students to learn from each other.

Look forward to seeing you around on the forum,

Best regards,

Dave.
Alhambra 4p Cedar
Barnes and Mullins classical
Yamaha silent guitar

Luuttuaja

Postby Luuttuaja » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:28 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Boomer

Postby Boomer » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:20 pm

Hello Luuttuaja and George thanks to both of you for your kind welcome. What guitars do you both play. What types of music do you both like ? Kind regards Boomer

Return to “Introduce yourself”