Greetings from North London

midiman12

Greetings from North London

Post by midiman12 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:56 am

Thank you for accepting me to the Forum!

I have come back to classical guitar after moving to acoustic finger style (Tommy Emmanuel, Clive Carroll, Dylan Ryche, Steve Howe to name but a few!). Coming back has really tuned me into just how different the styles are. My muscle memory has particularly impressed me, as I have managed to get through the standard studies to enable me to concentrate on the technique, which has been so soo rewarding, and just drives me on to better things. To coin a phrase, I'm like a kid in a sweet shop; just hunting around for more and more pieces to enable me to grow in my playing.

I look forward to interacting with you all.

with thanks!

George Crocket

Re: Greetings from North London

Post by George Crocket » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:01 am

Hi Midiman12. Welcome to the forum. Welcome back to classical style. You will feel at home here.

If you have not already done so, please have a look at our welcome page for more information about the forum and its rules. Once you have posted a second message you will be able to access all the mp3 files and videos in our recording sections, all the members' scores and levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and post your own scores and recordings. After 20 posts you may subscribe to the 020 usergroup with associated membership privileges including access to the higher levels of sheet music in Delcamp's library (see here).

It is helpful if members include their location in their Profile - click on your username and edit.

See you around.
George
2010 Stephen Eden spruce/cocobolo classical guitar
2012 Stephen Eden cedar/IRW classical guitar

midiman12

Post by midiman12 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:24 am

Thank you George!

A really professional and well set up site, I am really looking forward to interacting with everyone.

with thanks!

Luuttuaja

Post by Luuttuaja » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:00 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Return to “Introduce yourself”