Greetings from Romania

Sinderion

Greetings from Romania

Post by Sinderion » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:11 pm

I have been playing for 8 years. I have taken lessons for 3 years, during high school, with the best teacher I could have asked for. When it comes to classical guitar music, my favourite composers are Heitor Villa-Lobos, Agustín Barrios Mangoré and Isaac Albeniz. Otherwise, I listen to everything from Beethoven piano sonatas to electronic industrial like Nine Inch Nails. Currently, I am in the fifth year of medical school, which makes it difficult to find time to practice. Nevertheless, I am working on Choro no. 1 and Preludes no 1 and 2 by Heitor Villa-Lobos, with slow but steady progress.

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Re: Greetings from Romania

Post by GeoffB » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:22 pm

Hi Sinderion,

Welcome to the forum! Please have a look at this page for some useful information to get you started, including links to the rules and helpfiles. You now have access to all members' scores and recordings. After your second message has been approved, you will have access to the first 3 levels of the Delcamp score collections. After you have posted 20 messages, you can apply for the 020 group, which will give you access to the remaining levels. Just ask if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you around!

Best wishes,
Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

Luuttuaja

Post by Luuttuaja » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:52 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Anastas

Post by Anastas » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:27 am

Welcome to the forum and good luck in all of your studies!

Return to “Introduce yourself”