Hello from Toronto

CGToronto

Hello from Toronto

Postby CGToronto » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:57 pm

Hi,
Thanks for having this site.
I started playing guitar when I was 10, about 36 years ago. I started classical guitar when I was in grade 12 and was very lucky to get to study classical guitar at Laurentian University. Unfortunately, I wasn't good enough to allow guitar to be my full time career.... Since University, I've had large stretches where I've stopped playing CG to play electric and some stretches where I didn't play guitar at all... but I always come back! :)
Recently I've started to pick classical guitar up again and came across this site. I'm looking forward chatting with many of you.
Take care,
Ernie Hardeman

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Re: Hello from Toronto

Postby GeoffB » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:08 pm

Hi Ernie,

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll find plenty here to interest you. Please have a look at this page for some useful information to get you started, including links to the rules and helpfiles. You now have access to all members' scores and recordings. After your second message has been approved, you will have access to the first 3 levels of the Delcamp score collections. After you have posted 20 messages, you can apply for the 020 group, which will give you access to the remaining levels. Just ask if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you around!

Best wishes,
Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

spanishguitarmusic

Postby spanishguitarmusic » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:24 pm

Hello Ernie and welcome fellow Ontarian to the forum! You will love it here! See you around! :) :bye:

Luuttuaja

Postby Luuttuaja » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:02 pm

Hello Ernie, welcome to the forum!

Return to “Introduce yourself”