Hello All and Thanks for this site

hmalespin

Hello All and Thanks for this site

Post by hmalespin » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:54 pm

Hello I am new to CG, I am I would say a good reader, self taught.... and due to that my fingerings are not conventional.
I love Classical Guitar and have been playing around 8 years since I took my first method. I use musescore to transpose to a different key, however I sometimes find that playing the original score is easier and perhaps more practical. What do you think?

I love this site.

George Crocket

Re: Hello All and Thanks for this site

Post by George Crocket » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:05 pm

Hello hmalespin. Welcome to the forum.

If you have not already done so, please have a look at our welcome page for more information about the forum and its rules. Once you have posted a second message you will be able to access all the mp3 files and videos in our recording sections, all the members' scores and levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and post your own scores and recordings. After 20 posts you may subscribe to the 020 usergroup with associated membership privileges including access to the higher levels of sheet music in Delcamp's library (see here).

It is helpful if members include their location in their Profile - click on your username and edit.

See you around.
George
2010 Stephen Eden spruce/cocobolo classical guitar
2012 Stephen Eden cedar/IRW classical guitar

hmalespin

Post by hmalespin » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:50 pm

I own two guitars, a Yairi Masterworks, Cedar top, rosewood back and sides and a Echoes Double top Yulong Guo also Cedar/Rosewood. Looking for a good Spruce top any suggestions?

Luuttuaja

Post by Luuttuaja » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:00 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Gary Macleod

Post by Gary Macleod » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:03 pm

hmalespin wrote:I own two guitars, a Yairi Masterworks, Cedar top, rosewood back and sides and a Echoes Double top Yulong Guo also Cedar/Rosewood. Looking for a good Spruce top any suggestions?
I'm selling a nice Spruce Adalid Hauser on the for sale section here. Very nice guitar. Will be posting a video soon.

hmalespin

Post by hmalespin » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:38 pm

Let me know what price are you going to be asking for? I believe Hauser's are expensive right?

Gary Macleod

Post by Gary Macleod » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:48 pm

hmalespin wrote:Let me know what price are you going to be asking for? I believe Hauser's are expensive right?
It's a Hauser copy by Adalid, still a very good guitar. Here's a recording to give you an idea to the sound, I wouldn't expect to sell to America as there are dealers stocking it there.

https://youtu.be/V3FAR3NG2ag

hmalespin

Post by hmalespin » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:00 pm

Thanks it sounds great and you play very nicely lagrima........Where can I get a full transcription of Lagrima......

Gary Macleod

Post by Gary Macleod » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:28 pm

hmalespin wrote:Thanks it sounds great and you play very nicely lagrima........Where can I get a full transcription of Lagrima......
viewtopic.php?t=51380

Return to “Introduce yourself”