Hi!

Kmzitmanis

Hi!

Postby Kmzitmanis » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:04 pm

Hello from Latvia! I've always loved music and wanted to be a musician. That's why when I was six years old, I started learning violin in music school. When in my eleventh birthday I received my first guitar, I immediately started to discover this instrument and fell in love with it. Since then I've been learning by myself how to play my favourite songs, solos and riffs. Last year after 10 years in music school I decided to quit violin and to change my instrument to guitar. Then I bought my classical guitar and started to learn basics and technics as fast as I can. So I've been playing classical guitar only for one year and enjoy every second of playing or listening to classical guitar.

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Re: Hi!

Postby GeoffB » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:25 am

Hi Kmzitmanis,

Welcome to the forum! Please have a look at this page for some useful information to get you started, including links to the rules and helpfiles. You now have access to all members' scores and recordings. After your second message has been approved, you will have access to the first 3 levels of the Delcamp score collections. After you have posted 20 messages, you can apply for the 020 group, which will give you access to the remaining levels. Just ask if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you around!

Best wishes,
Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

Luuttuaja

Re: Hi!

Postby Luuttuaja » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:43 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Return to “Introduce yourself”