Hi from Stockholm, Sweden!

iKenndac

Hi from Stockholm, Sweden!

Post by iKenndac » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:05 pm

Hello!

15+ years ago I spent a couple of years learning guitar. Recently I've picked it back up again, and after a couple of months I'm back to roughly the skill level I was when I was a youngster. However, my new guitar teacher is classically trained and the bug has rubbed off on me — I've started to really enjoy learning classical pieces.

I thought I'd sign up here to be part of a community, which always makes learning a new thing more fun!

George Crocket

Re: Hi from Stockholm, Sweden!

Post by George Crocket » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:20 pm

Hello iKenndac. Welcome to the forum. Yes, there is a lot to be said for being a member of a community such as ours. :discussion:

If you have not already done so, please have a look at our welcome page for more information about the forum and its rules. Once you have posted a second message you will be able to access all the mp3 files and videos in our recording sections, all the members' scores and levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and post your own scores and recordings. After 20 posts you may subscribe to the 020 usergroup with associated membership privileges including access to the higher levels of sheet music in Delcamp's library (see here).

It is helpful if members include their location in their Profile - click on your username and edit.

Enjoy your visits.
George
2010 Stephen Eden spruce/cocobolo classical guitar
2012 Stephen Eden cedar/IRW classical guitar

iKenndac

Post by iKenndac » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:27 pm

Very cool. I'm actually learning from a teacher in the USA via video link — it works amazingly well (to my initial surprise!). It'll be really interesting to see how I can learn from the scores on here.

Luuttuaja

Post by Luuttuaja » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:45 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum!

spanishguitarmusic

Post by spanishguitarmusic » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:15 am

Hi and welcome to this awesome forum! See you around!

Return to “Introduce yourself”