Hi from Nuremberg Bavaria

Torres

Hi from Nuremberg Bavaria

Post by Torres » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:40 pm

Hi Folks,

in a little hurry but curious about this Forum, I just write some point-like facts about me :

1) Do you play guitar? Are you a lover of guitar music, but don't play yourself? Are you a Luthier?

Yes, I play Guitar, Ukulele, Mandolin

2) How long have you played? What is your experience? How old (young) were you when you started? Or did you just start last week?

For over 10 years

3) Do you take lessons? Or are you self-taught? Are you a teacher of Classical Guitar?

Not at the moment, but I attend workshops every once in a while

4) Did you start with another type of guitar or musical instrument, and then discover the Classical Guitar?

Yes, I started out on Electric Guitar and discovered the classical guitar music, listening to Scott Tennant some years ago

5) What type of music are you particularly interested in? What pieces are you currently working on?

I'm working on Francisco Tarrega Great Valse at the moment.

6) Do you have a large gap in your life when you stopped playing the guitar?

Can't do without it, one stringed instrument is always with me

7) And so on! Anything that you wish to share with us will be much appreciated.

An inspiring, great Easter Time with your guitars, your music and your loved ones

Torres

Erik Zurcher

Re: Hi from Nuremberg Bavaria

Post by Erik Zurcher » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:39 pm

Hello Torres and welcome to Delcamp forum! Enjoy yourself and see you around!

To learn more about this forum and its rules, please have a look at our welcome page

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- We advise members to add their location in their profile. To add your location, click on your Username (top right of the page, select User Control Panel, then on the "Profile" tab, and finally type your town and state, or even just your country, into the field next to "Location:"
Reedition Domingo Esteso by Conde Hermanos 2004; Kenny Hill, model Barcelona 2001
"While you try to master classical guitar, prepare for a slave's life: the guitar will forever be your master and you its slave".

Luuttuaja

Re: Hi from Nuremberg Bavaria

Post by Luuttuaja » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:39 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Return to “Introduce yourself”