Hello from Russia (Tula)

Alexey Zakharov

Hello from Russia (Tula)

Post by Alexey Zakharov » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:44 pm

Hello, my name is Alexey, I am from Tula (Russia). I am playing the classical guitar from the age of eight. I successfully finished Tambov State Musical Pedagogical Institute. SV Rachmaninoff in 2015. At the moment a professional guitar player and I teach at a music college.
P.s. I am sorry for my poor English
Last edited by Alexey Zakharov on Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Erik Zurcher

Re: Hello from Russia

Post by Erik Zurcher » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:09 pm

Hello Alexey and welcome to Delcamp forum! Enjoy yourself and see you around!

To learn more about this forum and its rules, please have a look at our welcome page

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- We advise members to add their location in their profile. To add your location, click on your Username (top right of the page, select User Control Panel, then on the "Profile" tab, and finally type your town and state, or even just your country, into the field next to "Location:"
Reedition Domingo Esteso by Conde Hermanos 2004; Kenny Hill, model Barcelona 2001
"While you try to master classical guitar, prepare for a slave's life: the guitar will forever be your master and you its slave".

Alexey Zakharov

Post by Alexey Zakharov » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:23 pm

Youtube
I like to play a duet with a balalaika here is a record from the concert. Irish Jig in our arrangement.

Luuttuaja

Post by Luuttuaja » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:50 pm

Hello Alexey, welcome to the forum! Thanks for sharing your duet performance, that's groovy!

dogmatic

Post by dogmatic » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:27 am

Hello Alexey

Welcome to the forum. I see you are from Tula. Do you know the luthier Dmitry Zhevlakov from Tula ? I had a double top guitar from him a while back. He makes excellent guitars.

Alexey Zakharov

Post by Alexey Zakharov » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:39 pm

dogmatic wrote:Hello Alexey

Welcome to the forum. I see you are from Tula. Do you know the luthier Dmitry Zhevlakov from Tula ? I had a double top guitar from him a while back. He makes excellent guitars.
Yes, I know this luthier, he make very good instruments and incrustation. I play on guitar luthier Igor Budantsev from Tambov , in his instruments rosette and incrustation by Dmitry Zhevlakov. I know famous russian composer Sergey Rudnev from Tula , he compose very beautiful work in the Russian style.

Rick Hutt

Post by Rick Hutt » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:50 pm

Welcome Alexey, Beautiful rendition of the Irish tune. The combined sounds of both instruments is wonderful!
2010 Pimentel & Sons Concert Grand
1970 Taurus (Barcelona)
2009 Ramundi flamenco blanca
1962 Martin 0-16
2000 Martin 000-18
1963 Epiphone 12 Str

Alexey Zakharov

Post by Alexey Zakharov » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:01 pm

Rick Hutt wrote:Welcome Alexey, Beautiful rendition of the Irish tune. The combined sounds of both instruments is wonderful!
Thank you! Combinaition classic guitar and russian folk instrument balalaika create very interesting colorite, tembre in sound. We make many arrangements music Scarlatti, Schostakovich, Albeniz, Tchaikovsky and other. Later video of this compositions will be uploaded to this site.

Kent

Re: Hello from Russia (Tula)

Post by Kent » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:10 pm

Hello Alexey,
That was a great video! Made my day. Love the balalaika too!
Russia has some fantastic composers for classical guitar. My favorite is Viktor Kozlov.

Alexey Zakharov

Post by Alexey Zakharov » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:00 pm

Kent wrote:Hello Alexey,
That was a great video! Made my day. Love the balalaika too!
Russia has some fantastic composers for classical guitar. My favorite is Viktor Kozlov.
Hello, thank you. Yes, Viktor Kozlov me like too, his music very beautifull, and understandable.

Erik Zurcher

Post by Erik Zurcher » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:26 pm

One of my favourite guitarists is Irina Kulikova (Ирина Куликова), who was a student of Viktor Kozlov. She lives in the Netherlands now, only a few streets away from where I live, so I go to her concerts as much as I can.
Reedition Domingo Esteso by Conde Hermanos 2004; Kenny Hill, model Barcelona 2001
"While you try to master classical guitar, prepare for a slave's life: the guitar will forever be your master and you its slave".

Kent

Post by Kent » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:22 pm

Erik Zurcher wrote:One of my favourite guitarists is Irina Kulikova (Ирина Куликова), who was a student of Viktor Kozlov. She lives in the Netherlands now, only a few streets away from where I live, so I go to her concerts as much as I can.
You are very lucky Erik! Irina Kulikova is on my short list of favorite guitarists!

Anastas

Post by Anastas » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:37 am

Welcome to the forum Alexey. Thanks for sharing this interesting version of so famous tune. Sound of these two instruments together is really nice and arrangement is interesting. Good luck!

rojarosguitar

Post by rojarosguitar » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:37 am

Welcome here. Very cool video! I enjoyed listening to it very much...

Also your guitar has a very fany head. Who is the maker?

best wishes
Robert
Music is a big continent with different landscapes and corners. Some of them I do visit frequently, some from time to time and some I know from hearsay only ...

Alexey Zakharov

Post by Alexey Zakharov » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:47 pm

rojarosguitar wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:37 am
Welcome here. Very cool video! I enjoyed listening to it very much...

Also your guitar has a very fany head. Who is the maker?

best wishes
Robert
Thanks, maker this guitar Igor Budantsev (Russia)

Return to “Introduce yourself”