Hello from Finland

heikkinurkkala
Amateur luthier

Hello from Finland

Post by heikkinurkkala » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:09 am

Hi! My name is Heikki. I live in Finland. I have been playing classical guitar for 33 years of which first 13 years with teacher.
Nowadays I play almost daily basis. But I dont like to play common guitar music anymore... I like to make my own arrangements and also I have learned to play straight from the piano scores. That skill is opened up whole new world for me!
I love old music and now I am learning to play from basso continuo score. I found out that my playing from the piano scores was good preexercise for continuo playing with guitar.

I am also currently building my first classical guitar a'la Jose Romanillos book. So I count myself as a amateur luthier.
My build log is on the instagram. search for user "heikinnurkka"

Other interest are classical singing, biking and running
best regards
Heikki

Erik Zurcher

Re: Hello from Finland

Post by Erik Zurcher » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:15 am

Hello Heikki and welcome to Delcamp forum! Enjoy yourself and see you around!

To learn more about this forum and its rules, please have a look at our welcome page

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.
Reedition Domingo Esteso by Conde Hermanos 2004; Kenny Hill, model Barcelona 2001
"While you try to master classical guitar, prepare for a slave's life: the guitar will forever be your master and you its slave".

vesa

Post by vesa » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:37 pm

Tervetuloa porukkaan Heikki.(Wellcome to the pack Heikki)
Vesa Kuokkanen

Antonio Marin nr. 813 1995 (Bouchet)
Vesa Kuokkanen 2016

Luuttuaja

Post by Luuttuaja » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:29 pm

Moi Heikki, welcome to the forum!

Return to “Introduce yourself”