Hello (again) from Macau (China)

Vasco Passeira

Hello (again) from Macau (China)

Post by Vasco Passeira » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:54 am

Hello Delcamp community,
My name is Vasco and I'm a Portuguese national who's been living and working in Macau (China) for several years.
I've been playing guitar for the last 20 odd years.
I've been a member of this community before but I couldn't login to my old account, which probably got suspended for lack of usage.
Truth be I stopped playing guitar for the last 3 years or so due to personal reasons. But now I'm back in business, 'till osteoarthritis do us part!
I own four guitars, all classical (I know, GAS) - my old Esteve GR-12, a 10-strings Bartolex, a Kenny Hill Torres Model which I bought 2nd hand, and the apple of my eye, a Rod Capper Concert guitar, which I deeply love, and which I acquired after listening to the wonderful guitarist, and also member of this forum, Mr. Denian Arcoleo.
Besides playing a few gigs in the past, I also taught beginners.
I'd love to find someone to set up a guitar duo in my area, but haven't succeeded thus far.
Thanks!

Erik Zurcher

Re: Hello (again) from Macau (China)

Post by Erik Zurcher » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:28 am

Hello Vasco and welcome back to Delcamp forum! Enjoy yourself and see you around!

To learn more about this forum and its rules, please have a look at our welcome page

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- We advise members to add their location in their profile. To add your location, click on your Username (top right of the page, select User Control Panel, then on the "Profile" tab, and finally type your town and state, or even just your country, into the field next to "Location:"
Reedition Domingo Esteso by Conde Hermanos 2004; Kenny Hill, model Barcelona 2001
"While you try to master classical guitar, prepare for a slave's life: the guitar will forever be your master and you its slave".

Luuttuaja

Re: Hello (again) from Macau (China)

Post by Luuttuaja » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:56 pm

Hello Vasco, welcome back to the forum! I hope you will find somebody to start the duo with.

Return to “Introduce yourself”