Hello from San Diego, California USA

ACRodriguez

Hello from San Diego, California USA

Post by ACRodriguez » Sun May 28, 2017 9:06 pm

Hello everyone,

A little about myself from a cultural perspective. My father is from Argentina an my mother is from Chile. I am the first born in the US. I have always had an interest in classical music. I was going to start taking guitar lessons as I have a passion for music, but I decided to go back to school to finish my University work at 48. With a full time job and majoring in Computer Science with a minor in Physics/Electronics, time is not my friend. My father passed in 1999 and he left me his guitar. I doubt I will ever play for a while and would like to sell it to someone who could really use it's magic. It has only been played about a half a dozen times. It is a R.Sanchis Carpio Luthier model 1a No. 159 and it is was crafted in 1978.

Thank you

Carlos

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Re: Hello from San Diego, California USA

Post by GeoffB » Sun May 28, 2017 11:32 pm

Hi Carlos,

Welcome to the forum! Please have a look at this page for some useful information to get you started, including links to the rules and helpfiles. Just ask if you have any questions. Please note also that although you are welcome to ask about the value of your guitar, there are strict rules and conditions for selling on the forum, which you will find in the red section at the top of the Sales pages here.

I look forward to seeing you around!

Best wishes,
Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

Luuttuaja

Re: Hello from San Diego, California USA

Post by Luuttuaja » Mon May 29, 2017 9:44 am

Hello Carlos, welcome to the forum!

Return to “Introduce yourself”