I'm Hashim from Iraq

hashimAlhashimi

I'm Hashim from Iraq

Post by hashimAlhashimi » Sun May 28, 2017 11:56 pm

Hello my name is hashim im from iraq and living in turkey istanbul , i have been playing guitar for 4 years . after i came to istanbul i get into music more and more cause as you know turkey is the city of music :D , im a classic player but i always love flamenco style even when i was learning classic music i always try to put the feel of flamenco in it , so now im working in a studio recording music thats what i wanted from the first to work in a studio . so lately i turned into flamenco style and im learning the flamenco music cause i figure out thats what i really need and what i do love .

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Re: I'm Hashim from Iraq

Post by GeoffB » Mon May 29, 2017 12:04 am

Hello Hashim,

Welcome to the forum! Please have a look at this page for some useful information to get you started, including links to the rules and helpfiles. You now have access to all members' scores and recordings, as well as the first 3 levels of the Delcamp score collections. After you have posted 20 messages, you can apply for the 020 group, which will give you access to the remaining levels. Just ask if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you around!

Best wishes,
Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

Luuttuaja

Re: I'm Hashim from Iraq

Post by Luuttuaja » Mon May 29, 2017 9:53 am

Hello Hashim, welcome to the forum!

Return to “Introduce yourself”