ericm53009

Post by ericm53009 » Tue May 30, 2017 12:06 am

Greetings Guitar Friends,

My name is Eric, and I am a hobby classical guitarist of sorts. I picked up guitar roughly five years ago, but my real joy is simply listening to the instrument, whether I am playing or not. With the business of life, I am not sure what my guitar future holds, but I hope it will be a part of my life for many years to come.

Blessings,

Eric

Erik Zurcher

Re: New Member

Post by Erik Zurcher » Tue May 30, 2017 5:49 am

Hello Eric and welcome to Delcamp forum! Enjoy yourself and see you around!

To learn more about this forum and its rules, please have a look at our welcome page

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- We advise members to add their location in their profile. To add your location, click on your Username (top right of the page, select User Control Panel, then on the "Profile" tab, and finally type your town and state, or even just your country, into the field next to "Location:"
Reedition Domingo Esteso by Conde Hermanos 2004; Kenny Hill, model Barcelona 2001
"While you try to master classical guitar, prepare for a slave's life: the guitar will forever be your master and you its slave".

ericm53009

Post by ericm53009 » Tue May 30, 2017 10:22 pm

Hi Erik,

Thank you for the kind and helpful reply. I will confess that one of my primary reasons for joining the forum is to sell my 2016 Mick Lazar guitar. Mick himself suggested that I advertise here, but upon registering I found that I need to be a member of the 020 group before I can sell such an instrument. Would you consider making an exception for me?

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Post by GeoffB » Tue May 30, 2017 11:12 pm

Hi Eric,

Welcome to the forum! In reply to your question, I'm afraid there are no exceptions to the conditions. Mr. Delcamp's view is that the forum is a place for talking, not primarily a sales site. The sales facility is only allowed as a special concession for actively participating members. I'm sure you will find plenty of other things to interest you here in the meantime though.

Best wishes,
Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

Return to “Introduce yourself”