Hi from Bologna (Italy)

carcagnosso

Hi from Bologna (Italy)

Post by carcagnosso » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:44 am

Glad to meet you, classical guitarists!
I joined this forum to improve my English (poor and full of stain) and, hopefully, the knowledge of our beloved instrument too.
:merci:
Andrea

James Lister
Moderator & Luthier
Moderator & Luthier

Re: Hi from Bologna (Italy)

Post by James Lister » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:21 am

Hi Andrea,

Welcome to the Delcamp forum!

Please feel free to join in with existing discussions, or to start your own topic. The members here are very friendly and supportive, and if you need any extra help, you can ask one of the moderators (usernames shown in green, except mine, which is purple, as I'm also a luthier).

To learn more about this forum and its rules, please follow this link: Our welcome page

You already have access to all members' scores and recordings. After your second message has been approved, you will have access to the first 3 levels of the Delcamp score collections. When you have posted 20 messages, you will be able to subscribe to the 020 group, which will allow you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit.

We recommend that members add their location in their profile - to do so just click on your name at the top right of the page, select "User Control Panel", then on the "Profile" tab, and enter your town/region/country in the "Location" field.

Enjoy the forum!

James
James Lister, luthier, Sheffield UK

carcagnosso

Post by carcagnosso » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:25 am

Thanks a lot!

Jack Douglas

Post by Jack Douglas » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:07 pm

Ciao Andrea,
Welcome! Enjoy your time here. I hope you'll enjoy the dialogue surrounding our mutual love of the guitar. You are fortunate to be near several prominent Italian Luthiers; Andrea Tacchi, Gabriele Lodi, Enrico Bottelli and others with which I'm not so familiar.
What do you play?
Jack
Hauser III 2014!

zupfgeiger

Post by zupfgeiger » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:04 pm

Welcome to the forum, Andrea, and all the best! Italian guitars are world class. I know that Bologna has a tradition of violin making, but guitars? At least Lorenzo Frignani is located not far away in Modena.
The secret of getting ahead is getting started (Mark Twain)

Tobias Braun, Santos copy, spruce/yew, 2017
Andrea Tacchi, Enrique Garcia model, Spruce/BRAZ, 2016
Giovanni Tacchi, Daniel Friederich copy, cedar/EIR, 2017
Alain Raifort, cedar/EIR, 2004

fraim

Post by fraim » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:46 pm

carcagnosso wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:44 am
Glad to meet you, classical guitarists!
I joined this forum to improve my English
Andrea