Intro

bombdailer

Intro

Post by bombdailer » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:34 pm

Hi, my name's Noah from San DIego. I'm mostly a banjo player and i've hated the guitar for some time because I always thought it was just used to play chords alongside crummy songs. After I listed to a rendition of Biber's Passacaglia on guitar, I was taken away by how wonderful classical guitar is and now i'm quite interested in learning how to play.

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Re: Intro

Post by GeoffB » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:49 pm

Hi Noah,

Welcome to the forum! Please have a look at this page for some useful information to get you started, including links to the rules and helpfiles. You now have access to all members' scores and recordings. After your second message has been approved, you will have access to the first 3 levels of the Delcamp score collections. After you have posted 20 messages, you can apply for the 020 group, which will give you access to the remaining levels. Just ask if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you around!

Best wishes,
Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

bombdailer

Post by bombdailer » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:49 pm

I guess i'm a little confused on what "You now have access to all members' scores and recordings" means when all of the posts i've seen still say "You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post."

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Post by GeoffB » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:28 pm

Sometimes you need to log off and back on for the software to register the change. You should be OK now. Let me know if there's still any problem.

p.s. Actually it was useful that you raised that point, because I just noticed that since a change in the way the system works a while back, you don't now see attachments until after your second post is approved, so I'll need to change that part of my greeting message in future! Thanks for mentioning it.
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

Return to “Introduce yourself”