Hello from China!

Peter01

Hello from China!

Post by Peter01 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:25 pm

Hi, everyone! My name is Peter and I come from Shenzhen, which is a southern city of China. I bought a classical guitar 4 years ago and started to learn to play it. I found some guitar text books and tried to go through them by myself. But due to varies reasons I couldn't finish them in a satisfying way. I love many kinds of music and I love my guitar because it can produce very warm and soft sound. I wish I could make good use of it.

I'm so glad to be here and can't wait to learn more about classical guitar!

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Re: Hello from China!

Post by GeoffB » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:58 pm

Hi Peter,

Welcome to the forum! Please have a look at this page for some useful information to get you started, including links to the rules and helpfiles. After your second message has been approved, you will have access to all members' scores and recordings plus the first 3 levels of the Delcamp score collections. After you have posted 20 messages, you can apply for the 020 group, which will give you access to the remaining levels. Just ask if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you around!

Best wishes,
Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

Peter01

Re: Hello from China!

Post by Peter01 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:05 am

Hi GeoffB, thank you for your welcome and introduction.

Return to “Introduce yourself”