Hello from Vietnam

Thuy Tran

Hello from Vietnam

Post by Thuy Tran » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:52 am

My name 's Thuy , living in HCMC South Vietnam . I got acquainted with the guitar when I was a schoolboy but unfortunately for many reasons I stopped playing for decades . After my retirement two years ago I decided to come back to classical guitar one of my favourite hobbies in the past and it was really a big turning point in my life. I did appreciate the posts in this forum and now proud to be part of it.
Cheers, Thuy

Erik Zurcher

Re: Hello from Vietnam

Post by Erik Zurcher » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:23 am

Hello Thuy and welcome to Delcamp forum! Enjoy yourself and see you around!

To learn more about this forum and its rules, please have a look at our welcome page

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- We advise members to add their location in their profile. To add your location, click on your Username (top right of the page, select User Control Panel, then on the "Profile" tab, and finally type your town and state, or even just your country, into the field next to "Location:"
Reedition Domingo Esteso by Conde Hermanos 2004; Kenny Hill, model Barcelona 2001
"While you try to master classical guitar, prepare for a slave's life: the guitar will forever be your master and you its slave".

phanthienson6

Post by phanthienson6 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:39 am

Hello Thuy, i am Vietnamese too :P, How long have you played guitar? Can we make friends? I'm 17.

doralikesmath

Post by doralikesmath » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:06 pm

Hello from a fellow Vietnamese.
Raimundo 148 Cedar
L. T. An Guitar C150 Spruce

Thuy Tran

Post by Thuy Tran » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:22 am

Hi Phanthienson6,
It's my pleasure to know you.I started classical early 2015 when I received my first guitar from Cuong Luthier . Forgive me for my late reply. I'm rather slow and don't have prompt feedback to one's post since online every now and then

Thuy Tran

Post by Thuy Tran » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:37 am

Hi doralikesmath ,
Nice to hear from you
How's the weather over there?

Thuy Tran

Post by Thuy Tran » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:44 am

Hello Erik ,
Thanks for your info and recommendations .
Wish you all the best,

Thuy Tran

Post by Thuy Tran » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:51 am

Hello Erik ,
Thanks for your info and recommendations
Wish you all the best

doralikesmath

Post by doralikesmath » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:26 am

Thuy Tran wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:37 am
Hi doralikesmath ,
Nice to hear from you
How's the weather over there?
It's pretty groomy and rainny these days. That's pretty much the Scottish summer. It's awesome that you got a Cuong Luthier guitar. I heard that he's pretty picky in taking commisssions. May be I will try to get one from him when I come visit home this Xmas and will ask you some questions then. Good luck with your guitar playing journey.
Raimundo 148 Cedar
L. T. An Guitar C150 Spruce

Thuy Tran

Post by Thuy Tran » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:37 pm

About Mr Cuong , rumor is rumor . I met him twice .Quite nice and honest person .Although the waiting list was long he didnot require any deposit from me and moreover I'm completely free to take or not the guitar after testing. He gained my respect for his expertise and loyalty.

Return to “Introduce yourself”