Hello from China

liangleon8233

Hello from China

Post by liangleon8233 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:01 am

Hi, greeting to everybody! :lol:

I'm Leon liang from Guangzhou China, an amateur of Classic guitar.
I've played Classic guitar when I was young, 18 years old, before 30 years ago, and I has 4-5 years’ experience in continuously played classic guitar .
But, later I have to abandoned classic guitar over 26 years under the heavy pressure of working and life.

Recently I pick up my guitar again in half year before, because I love it too much, and never forget the charm of classic guitar, and now on I started to learn a guitar lessons follow Miss Fan Feirer teacher who graduated for Mmnhattan School of Music.
I love classic guitar music and has collected a heap of classic guitar CD and Video over 20 years. :wink:
Leon Liang

Erik Zurcher

Re: Hello from China

Post by Erik Zurcher » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:20 am

Hello Leon Liang and welcome to Delcamp forum! Enjoy yourself and see you around!

To learn more about this forum and its rules, please have a look at our welcome page

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.
Reedition Domingo Esteso by Conde Hermanos 2004; Kenny Hill, model Barcelona 2001
"While you try to master classical guitar, prepare for a slave's life: the guitar will forever be your master and you its slave".

HNLim

Post by HNLim » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:34 pm

liangleon8233 wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:01 am
Hi, greeting to everybody! :lol:

I'm Leon liang from Guangzhou China, an amateur of Classic guitar.
I've played Classic guitar when I was young, 18 years old, before 30 years ago, and I has 4-5 years’ experience in continuously played classic guitar .
But, later I have to abandoned classic guitar over 26 years under the heavy pressure of working and life.

Recently I pick up my guitar again in half year before, because I love it too much, and never forget the charm of classic guitar, and now on I started to learn a guitar lessons follow Miss Fan Feirer teacher who graduated for Mmnhattan School of Music.
I love classic guitar music and has collected a heap of classic guitar CD and Video over 20 years. :wink:
Liangleon,

You should meet my friend who is also staying in Guangzhou. He is teaching classical guitar and has a Recital Diploma from Trinity.
1978 Yamaha GC30A - S/BRW
2012 Esteve Adalid - S/BRW
2014 Sen #5 - S/BRW
2016 HNLim - S/BRW
1974 S.Yairi 950 S/BRW -10-string-convert 2015
HN Lim 14-string - S/BRW - Self-made
HN Lim 15-string - S/NEW - WIP
1974 S.Yairi 800 : Retired

ALL ARE FOR SALE

Pill

Post by Pill » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:54 pm

Hello Leon, welcome 欢迎在普通话 . Wish you the best. pill

spanishguitarmusic

Post by spanishguitarmusic » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:33 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum! You will love it here!

Luuttuaja

Post by Luuttuaja » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:24 pm

Hello Leon, welcome to the forum!

Return to “Introduce yourself”