Hello from france

Alain Millet

Hello from france

Post by Alain Millet » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:14 pm

Hello,
My english is like my way to play guitar... very modest (very old memories) :oops:
Almost 66 old, I practice classical guitar when I was young during about 3 years. After 43 years I resumed the path last year with Jean François Delcamp lessons.
Last month, by presenting the examination of the end of the first year I saw many listeners like me on the english Delcamp's forum.
I will come here sometimes to hear and see them.
My guitars are a Yamaha G50A (1969) and an Alhambra 11P (gift of friends for my retirement).

If you find my english a little poor... ask to Gogolle how they do it... :lol:
Greatings
Alain

oski79

Re: Hello from france

Post by oski79 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:49 pm

Welcome to Delcamp!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to read this page for a good rundown on how the forum works, rules, history, etc. You have found a great source of classical guitar knowledge, as we have a wide assortment of members, from beginners to performing artists, with a number of fine teachers, historians, and luthiers too. So feel free to ask any questions you might have, but consider using the search function first, as many topics have already been discussed at length.

If you participate in other online forums, you might notice that things can get pretty heated at times. Delcamp takes great strides to avoid that. Here is what Mssr. Delcamp himself has to offer on that.

It is important to note that there is a requirement to post an average of once a month. Members not meeting this standard may have their memberships terminated.

Adding your location to your profile is a nice touch. Many of us have made new friends from doing just that.

Again, welcome to the forum!

Regards,

oski79
“People may say I can’t sing, but no one can ever say I didn’t sing.” --Florence Foster Jenkins

spanishguitarmusic

Post by spanishguitarmusic » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:10 pm

Hello Alain and welcome to the forum! Enjoy playing the classical guitar!

Miguel L. Marcos

Post by Miguel L. Marcos » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:16 pm

Welcome !! :bye:
73s / Regards, Miguel L.
Classical Guitar Alhambra model 6P + Strings
Living at: Spain (UTC+1). Speaking more or less: (Español) (English) (ein wenig Deutsch) With translator: (Français)

Isabelle Frizac
Teacher

Post by Isabelle Frizac » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:43 pm

Bienvenue Alain !

:wink:
keep hope !
Bastien Burlot 2014" special anniversary" n°1, Pappalardo 1982, Antonio Ruiz Lopez 1974, and other instruments ...;-)

Alain Millet

Post by Alain Millet » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:20 pm

Hello... and thank's Miguel, SGM and Isa.

In D01 very few people did exercices for lesson 9 and 10... Did they prepare their holidays :wink:
Le forum français serait-il plus scolaire ?

Isa par ce very hot weather :ivresse: d'eau bien fraiche

Return to “Introduce yourself”