New member from Milan, Italy

Marco32

New member from Milan, Italy

Post by Marco32 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:00 pm

Hi everyone, it's Marco. I started playing classical few weeks ago after some years of steel strings and.. I'm in love! :) The first piece I'm working on is Capricho Arabe, as this was the piece that, performed by Ryshkova, captured my attention to the classical world. I know, not really a begineer step, but it is going pretty well. Well, I hope I'll learn a lot here and maybe one day also share my experience.

Marco

oski79

Re: New member from Milan, Italy

Post by oski79 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:16 pm

Welcome to Delcamp!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to read this page for a good rundown on how the forum works, rules, history, etc. You have found a great source of classical guitar knowledge, as we have a wide assortment of members, from beginners to performing artists, with a number of fine teachers, historians, and luthiers too. So feel free to ask any questions you might have, but consider using the search function first, as many topics have already been discussed at length.

If you participate in other online forums, you might notice that things can get pretty heated at times. Delcamp takes great strides to avoid that. Here is what Mssr. Delcamp himself has to offer on that.

It is important to note that there is a requirement to post an average of once a month. Members not meeting this standard may have their memberships terminated.

Adding your location to your profile is a nice touch. Many of us have made new friends from doing just that.

Again, welcome to the forum!

Regards,

oski79
“People may say I can’t sing, but no one can ever say I didn’t sing.” --Florence Foster Jenkins

Marco32

Re: New member from Milan, Italy

Post by Marco32 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:27 pm

Thank you!

Return to “Introduce yourself”