New member from Myanmar

Thura2017

New member from Myanmar

Post by Thura2017 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:42 am

Hello all guitar loving friends,
My name is Thura. I am 41 year old from Myanmar and currently working in Singapore. Playing classical guitar is my never tiring hobby and I also enjoy listening to the classical music :casque: I am just an intermediate level classical guitar student trying to improve my playing with a teacher Sorry, my English is only as good as my playing, quite modest :D . It is a great pleasure that I found this forum :merci:
Yamaha C70
Yamaha CG111s
Yamaha CG112Ms
Yamaha CG151c
Yamaha CG171s
Yamaha CG180sca
Yamaha CG192s
Yamaha SLG130nw
Antonio Picado model 60
Amalio Burguet 3A
Alhambra 5PA PT
Antonio Lorca model 12
Cuenca model 40R
Esteve 4st
Takamine C128
L Luthier Sig 08

oski79

Re: New member from Myanmar

Post by oski79 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:37 am

Welcome to Delcamp!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to read this page for a good rundown on how the forum works, rules, history, etc. You have found a great source of classical guitar knowledge, as we have a wide assortment of members, from beginners to performing artists, with a number of fine teachers, historians, and luthiers too. So feel free to ask any questions you might have, but consider using the search function first, as many topics have already been discussed at length.

If you participate in other online forums, you might notice that things can get pretty heated at times. Delcamp takes great strides to avoid that. Here is what Mssr. Delcamp himself has to offer on that.

It is important to note that there is a requirement to post an average of once a month. Members not meeting this standard may have their memberships terminated.

Adding your location to your profile is a nice touch. Many of us have made new friends from doing just that.

Again, welcome to the forum!

Regards,

oski79
“People may say I can’t sing, but no one can ever say I didn’t sing.” --Florence Foster Jenkins

Return to “Introduce yourself”