Greetings from Brazil - SP

Daniel Penalva
Student of the online lessons

Greetings from Brazil - SP

Post by Daniel Penalva » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:04 am

Hi all,

Iam a bit old in listening to instrumental "classical" music (renaissence, baroque, romantic (yerk!), modern, regional and so on ...). But only woke up for the music performing/composing/being about 1 and 1/2 year ago. Although iam already old to start (i think), 32 years, i prefer having no haste, espectatives, but only love and passion for music.

I have plenty of musicians friends, who teach me until i realize that i need some methodical engagement, even if it is self-tought.

My aim is to play regional brazillian music like samba, choro, moda de viola and others but i also like a lot of Baroque music, so i think that learning counterpoint and the technics is at stake.

Grateful to share this virtual space with you.

Best regards.

ps: sorry for my crude english.
ps2: since my aim is to learn methods and technics, and iam very new, dont know if will have very nice things to post, but i will try to stay active.

Erik Zurcher

Re: Greetings from Brazil - SP

Post by Erik Zurcher » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:48 am

Hello Daniel and welcome to Delcamp forum! Enjoy yourself and see you around!

To learn more about this forum and its rules, please have a look at our welcome page

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.
Reedition Domingo Esteso by Conde Hermanos 2004; Kenny Hill, model Barcelona 2001
"While you try to master classical guitar, prepare for a slave's life: the guitar will forever be your master and you its slave".

Return to “Introduce yourself”