Hello from the East Coast!

CocoPenny

Hello from the East Coast!

Post by CocoPenny » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:18 pm

Hi,
I have been playing guitar for most of my life (nearly 60 years) :D . I am generally self-taught although I have taken a few lessons from professionals from time to time. I developed my own style of finger picking which is not exactly the classical style, but is natural to me. I joined this forum for insight and to have certain questions :?: answered as they arise. I enjoy all styles of music and own two classical guitars. Thanks for letting me join in on the fun!
CocoPenny

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Re: Hello from the East Coast!

Post by GeoffB » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:58 pm

Hi CocoPenny,

Welcome to the forum! Please have a look at this page for some useful information to get you started, including links to the rules and helpfiles. After your second message has been approved, you will have access to all members' scores and recordings plus the first 3 levels of the Delcamp score collections. After you have posted 20 messages, you can apply for the 020 group, which will give you access to the remaining levels. Just ask if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you around!

Best wishes,
Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

Jack Douglas

Re: Hello from the East Coast!

Post by Jack Douglas » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:54 am

Welcome Cocopenny,
Hope you enjoy your Delcamp participation. Where on the East Coast are you located?
I too enjoy other styles of music in addition to classical.
I hope you find the topics interesting and will enjoy the discussions.
Best regards,
Jack
Hauser III 2014!

Return to “Introduce yourself”