Hailing from SoCal

websurfer09

Hailing from SoCal

Post by websurfer09 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:13 am

Hello, all! I'm doing this again because my account got deleted after being inactive for a while.
I play the guitar pretty casually. I really only have a few months of formal instruction, though I've been playing now for about 5 years. Even now, I don't play very often. I originally started music with choral training for a few years, then played the flute. Despite having been in music for a while, my theory is still really bad. I'm only recently getting back into guitar, as I seem to have more free time now, so I hope to be able to learn more about both general theory and guitar. I want to be able to be good enough to properly memorize a full repertoire so I can play at a moment's notice, and to be able to improv when jamming with friends.

George Crocket

Re: Hailing from SoCal

Post by George Crocket » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:00 am

Hi websurfer09. Welcome back to Delcamp. To maintain your account simply keep your average post count above one per month of membership (you can accumulate credit in advance) and formally log in at least once a year.

In case there have been changes, please have a look at our welcome page for more information about the forum and its rules.

You must post a second message to be able to access all the mp3 files and videos in our recording sections, all the members' scores and levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and post your own scores and recordings. After 20 posts you may subscribe to the 020 usergroup with associated membership privileges including access to the higher levels of sheet music in Delcamp's library (see here).

It is helpful if members include their location in their Profile - click on your username and edit.

See you around.
George
2010 Stephen Eden spruce/cocobolo classical guitar
2012 Stephen Eden cedar/IRW classical guitar

Laudiesdad69

Re: Hailing from SoCal

Post by Laudiesdad69 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:14 am

Welcome

Return to “Introduce yourself”